The database can be reinstalled by following the steps below:
1. Insert TECDIS service key to enter service mode, and then exit to Windows desktop
2. From the Start Menu go to "All Programs" -> "C-MAP Professional SDK Runtime" -> "C-MAP Chart Manager"
3. Select the "S63-XX" database in the database list (XX is the database - 6N or GB)
4. Click "Unregister database" (answer Yes on prompt)
5. Close "C-MAP Chart Manager"
6. Delete the file C:\ Program Files\TECDIS\S63SYS\PMT.DAT
7. Then start TECDIS and try to load charts like a normal weekly update.
Please try this first, and if it doesn't solve the issue, I will advise you to contact Telko for further troubleshooting.