If you do not have a DVD available containing the C-MAP Professional+ database, you can extract it from one of your TECDIS systems which already has this database installed.
Ensure that you have an empty USB-stick with min 4GB capacity and then perform the following steps:
- Insert the empty USB stick in the TECDIS which has Professional+ installed
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Jeppesen\C-Map Professional SDK Runtime\DataBases\Professional+
- Copy all files in this folder (including LicStore) to the empty USB stick
- Insert the USB stick in the TECDIS which is missing Professional+
- Start TECDIS Setup -> Chart Installation -> Copy -> Copy Chart database to Harddisk
- Select the USB stick as source and install the database