From the computer where you are using our software, and it's not working, please perform the steps below to modify the hosts file:
1. Press the Windows key.
2. Type "Notepad" in the search field.
3. In the search results, right-click Notepad and select "Run as administrator"
4. From Notepad, go to "File" -> "Open"
5. From the "Open" dialog, select "All Files (*.*) in the drop-down menu in the lower right corner and then browse to the following file: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
6. Add the below lines to the file (ref. attached screenshot)
7. Click "File" > "Save" to save your changes.
If you are unsure of anything, please contact your IT support.